Training & Consultancy
Does your organisation have:
- stressed or anxious employees? (the impact could be poor customer service)
- staff presenteeism (poor work performance)
- staff absenteeism (extended sick leave) or departures (for not feeling sufficiently supported)?
manage conversations better to help the mental wellbeing of patients or staff
Workshop packages for:
Health & social care professionals (in hospitals, GP surgeries, nursing homes, hospices) to improve customer service
- Palliative pathway conversations of hope
- How to have end-of-life conversations with patients
- Breaking bad news to patients and their friends/family
- Spiritual care and bereavement care conversations to patients and family/friends
- Cultural and ethnic diversity in death, dying and bereavement
Businesses/HR Departments to support staff
- For managers or teams who are grieving the death of an employee/team member
- PowerPoint presentation on new models of grief
- For managers to have a process for supporting staff who have suicidal ideation
Education settings to support staff and young people
- For management to support their staff who are mourning a loss
- For staff on how to support grieving children or adolescents
There is no profit in curing the body if in the process we destroy the soul
Death impacts the entire network or community within the organisation. So when you don’t have confidence in addressing these issues effectively, it can be demoralising upon the whole system within the organisation.
I can offer expert knowledge and critical, honest advice to organisations on matters of policies, procedures, conducting caring conversations with staff, and designing meaningful bespoke memorial services to manage loss and grief within organisations.
*** Coming soon ***
Designing a bespoke spiritually-based memorial service for a national charity, Escaping Victimhood, supporting people bereaved from victims of crime/murder.
- Group members of this support group wanted to find a way to develop a bespoke and meaningful memorial service to honour the person they have lost
- Escaping Victimhood approached me to lead some workshops to enable the group members to offer creative contributions for the memorial service, which I will be conducting
Free Initial Conversation
Have a 20-minute introductory conversation to discuss your needs